I took my time when choosing the right design and elements for the packaging of a Coral Covey jewellery piece. It is important to me that all aspects of my packaging are environmentally friendly and employ the services of companies that exhibit ethical and environmentally sound practices.
- The regular jewellery box is made using recycled paper by the innovative emerging company Tiny Box Co.
- My special wooden boxes are made in New Zealand from 100% sustainably forested woods by GIVE packaging.
- The red and cream ribbon is traditionally used for book binding. It is made from pure cotton from the incredible book making experts Carta Pura.
- The felt bed inside is made using naturally dyed merino sheep wool from the very established company Daimer Filze Natural felt is the ideal material to store silver and reduces tarnishing.
- All advertising, postage and packaging materials prints on 100% recycled paper.